Happy Healthy Magickal Winter Holidays
December 1 – 29, 2014
The season doesn’t need to be that way!
What would it be like to create your holiday season in a way that is fun, spirited, aligned with your spiritual and life values, and truly inspired, inspiring, and deeply centered?
The Happy Healthy Magickal Winter Holidays course will help you…
- Enjoy the holidays with more ease, sweetness, and delight! (Maybe for the first time in years?)
- Create joyful experiences with your family and friends!
- Prioritize self care and spiritual practice in the midst of the busy-ness.
- Stay current with your life and work commitments.
The course includes weekly group calls on Monday evenings (6:30 pm Pacific), a 24/7, dedicated, private, on-line support and discussion group, and a buddy system. Our weekly calls will be an opportunity to request and offer support, idea-share ways to create ease, fun, joy, and to stay centered during the season, do some simple magicks, and share some of our seasonal family traditions for inspiration.
You will also be offered action steps for each week; one each for
- self-care (exercise, meditation, relaxation, etc)
- fun with family/friends (making cookies, going for walks in the winter weather, holiday observations and traditions)
- work commitments (it’s so easy to get behind on stuff during the holidays. This weekly action step will help you prioritize the most important parts of the work you do in the world),
- and personal time (you like going and looking at light installations but your family doesn’t? Go by yourself and treat it as a gift to your own soul. You want to go to church or a ritual? Do it!)
The course will begin Dec 1, and end December 29. There will also be a call on the 31st, focused on New Year Magick, that will be available to you as a bonus. (The New Year call will also be open to others.)