Tuesday, March 10, 6:30 PM
$25 – $45, income-based sliding scale
91 Church St, Quincy, California 95971
All genders welcome!
The fivefold Goddess is a revolutionary new archetypal system that encourages a new, more flexible, more versatile relationship with the female divine.
Moving from the biologically defined, hetero-normative, gender-binary based maiden/mother/crone system, we ask questions and find answers that move us into a a more comprehensively empowered, flexible, powerful, and self-defined system of divine expression and representation.
In this two-hour, interactive, web-based workshop, you will:
- come to understand how the fivefold model liberates your concepts of the divine feminine
- see yourself in the fivefold faces and countenances, and see then in you
- gain a primary understanding of your woman-ness and womanbody as a sovereign state of being, and a sovereign place of being
- come to understand the difference between externally verifiable and internally experienced transitions and turning points – and gain understanding of the importance of this shift of power
- understand why and how a system come, and must, move from a rigidly biologically oriented, exclusionary format to a self-defining, internally experienced, inclusionary, creative, flexible format
Register now, and begin your journey into a new level of self definition and spiritual expression.
Interested in a seven-week, online course? The Fivefold Goddess: An Initiation into a New Vision of the Divine Feminine
Please pay according to your ability. Use these guidelines to decide which category you fit in:
Upper Income = $50000 or more/year
Middle Income = $35001 – $50000
Lower income = $35000 or less/year
Lasara Firefox Allen is an author, coach, educator, and activist. She is a second generation ordained Pagan clergy member, and a family-traditions Witch, raising her children in the Pagan community. Lasara’s book Sexy Witch is distributed internationally, and is available in four languages. Lasara regularly offers online courses, in-person workshops, and retreats on a range of topics; relationships, sexuality, parenting/family dynamics, media literacy & body-image, magick, and spirituality. Married to the love of her life and mother to two amazing kids, Lasara and her family live in the wilds of northern California, and surround themselves with a community of loving souls. Find out more at www.LasaraFirefoxAllen.com.